Tuesday, December 27, 2011

What you do with it is just as important as getting it

There are a lot of ways of getting traffic, and as I've said in previous posts, ideally you're getting traffic from as many different sources as possible.

However, once you're getting traffic, what you choose to do with it is nearly as important as actually getting the traffic in the first place.  Far too many people simply throw traffic at a product page.

To me, this is a huge mistake.

Ideally, traffic will FIRST go to something that will give them some great information and leave them wanting more.  Which you provide when they sign up to your mailing list.

By creating an email list you get the chance to demonstrate expertise and the chance to create a relationship.

Now you can start to sell things from the position of an exert/market authority.  It'll be much easier to sell things for much high prices.

I often have clients tell me that this model doesn't work for any wide variety of reasons.  One person sold swords. Another crafts, yet another cleaning chemicals for manufacturers.  With every single one of them, without adding ANY new traffic, I nearly doubled their sales within 6 weeks.

All of them thanks to doing what I just said in this message.

When you contact me about getting your free strategy session (click the link above for details to do that) I'll explain how you can implement this strategy in your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment