Thursday, December 8, 2011

The fastest way to get traffic

Without a doubt the fastest and easiest way to get traffic is to use an email list from someone that already has your customers.

You then get that person to send an email to their people promoting your business.

Interestingly, that's not as hard as it sounds.  NextMark keeps a massive database of email lists you can tap into for a pretty nominal charge.

When I take on a client, this is often my first stop.

Let me warn you though, some (most actually) of the lists at nextmark are garbage.  There is a way of separating the good lists from the bad.

I explain how to do this in my free strategy sessions.  If you would like one, simply click the strategy session link for an explanation on how to get yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment